This two lamp pack will suit most equestrian areas where rapid drying is essential. Normally, sited on each side of the stable. This kit comprises of two Shadow Low Glare heaters introducing our highly efficient infrared low glare lamps plus a variable controller provides full heat variability allowing flexibility, maximum comfort and efficient energy saving heat whether you need fast drying or just a warm stable after a long hard day in the fields.
The package includes:
2 x Shadow 1.5kW Low Glare Heater - Black
Low Glare – The more subtle heating experience. Beautifully designed and built by our own design and engineering team, this exclusive range of high end heaters not only add heat to your patio or outdoor area, but also a distinct warm ambiance without glaring bright lamps. Rated as one of the most waterproof heaters in the market – IPx5, the Shadow Patio Heater can be used in absolutely any weather conditions in complete safety. 2.0kW is the perfect size for medium sized patio areas of up to 12 m2.
Heat Outdoors Variable Heat Controller with Softstart - Max 4.0kW
The Heater controller is IP65 rated for full outdoor use and features a 1 to 10 step setting allowing you to find the optimum heat comfort at the press of a button or by remote control. An optional remote control allows for the unit to be fitted out of the way so safety is paramount. The Infresco heater controller also has a built in soft start function which can addup to an additional 30% life to your heater lamp as well as preventing sensitive fuses tripping when heaters are switched on. Other additions to the system can be heat sensors to prevent the unit from operating the patio heaters when the ambient air temperature is already high enough and passive infrared motion sensors which, when combined, have a massive cost saving effect on your stable heaters energy consumption.
- Soft Start – up to 30% extended life of Lamp and surge protection.
- Variable Control – Ability to find comfort level
- Simple Installation
- Energy Saving – Automated system. (Only heat when required)
- Temperature Monitoring – If ambient temperature is above preset the Infresco unit remains switched off (requires extra temperature sensor)
- IP 65 All Weather usage
- Weight - 2kg
- Dimensions - W x H x D - 280 x 170 x 80mm
- Voltage (V) - 230V
- Weight (Kg) - 2.5Kg x 2
- Dimensions (cm) W x H X D - 57 x 10 x 14.5cm
- Total Power (kW) - 4.0kW (2 x 2.0kW)
- Ingress Protection - IPx5
- Warranty - 2 years
- Equipped with ‘L’ bracket for wall mounting + hinge to allow positioning
- Long life special Low Glare infrared lamp with 5,000 to 7,000 hours life.
- Equipped with 3.0m of electrical cable
- Special reflector with scientific parabolic system for top efficiency
- Safety guard
- Heater body in solid black anodised aluminium