Kangarillo Hand Dryer - White (1117)
THE Kangarillo Hand Dryer - Add Product Code (1117)
The Kangarillo Hand Dryer is a pioneering eco hand dryer that dynamically uses a tornado of fast flowing air to blast wet hands dry in only 10 -15 seconds and due to advanced air flow technology, is one of the quietest in its class only producing 75 dB of noise. The Kangarillo hand dryer is made from top grade Stainless Steel and is the ultimate ultra-fast wall hand drying unit on the market today. The Kangarillo uses quality components for effortless use and reliability and should not be confused with cheaper 'polished chrome' copies on sale elsewhere. The Kangarillo uses top grade Stainless Steel, is quieter and more economic to run. Recent major advances in hand dryer technology have given much more emphasis on high velocity air flow, minimising hand drying times and massively lowering energy consumption. This combination of benefits reduces the running costs by so much that in most normal circumstances the units will pay for themselves in under 1 year - now that's incredible!
The NEW Kangarillo hand dryer is an ultra fast hand dryer featuring a small wall 'footprint', contemporary design and offering exceptional ultra fast hand drying performances whilst saving energy.
- The high-speed vacuum motor saves energy using only 1800 watts of power. The shorter drying time combined with lower power consumption saves money and massively reduces the carbon footprint. A conventional hand dryer uses about 2400W and takes 30-40 seconds to dry hands.
- The Armadillo hand dryer detects hands from different directions simultaneously. This means it always works when needed.
- The exterior is made from high grade and durable powder coated cast steel which is also both incredibly strong and highly vandal resistant. It protects you and your property from damage and repair costs.
- The Armadillo keeps energy consumption to a minimum.
- The reduced noise level makes the unit more enjoyable to use and less intrusive.
- Throw out those paper towels. Paper towels are wasteful, expensive and poor for the environment whilst creating waste to litter your washroom.