Add Product Details
NEW HydraSport Shoedryer® and Steriliser
HydraSport footwear dryer/steriliser is another invention by our MD Eddie which is essential for every household. This amazing Product delivers dry comfort to kids, athletes and anyone who works or plays outdoors all year round. It dries and warms your shoes, gloves, boots or sports footwear. Hydra circulates warm air which effectively removes moisture, perspiration, wetness and odours from all types of footwear. Therefore, our customers claim that Hydra Footwear Dryer is the best boot and shoe dryer available on the market.
Ozone generation with our unique design is <50mg per hour, which will effectively sterilise all footwear, helmets, socks and gloves etc.
Fungi and viruses are 99.9% killed in only 20 minutes.
NB: - There is no health risk from Ozone if the room where you use the dryer is ventilated, otherwise the ozone smell is more noticeable.
When the dryer operates the Ozone generated dissipates after only a few minutes (becomes Oxygen).
This process above very quickly purifies the air in a smelly environment making this amazing Add Product also good for deodorising pet areas and newly painted rooms.
In the words of our
MD Eddie Middleton
What truly makes these ShoeDryers different is the ability to Sterilise the Boots and Shoes killing 99.9% of the fungi/bacteria, the main cause foot diseases.
Only now can you quickly/safely dry and deodorise your footwear without damaging the material.
|Operating Power||Uses a standard 220V AC for UK/EU --- 110 V AC for USA electric supply|
|Frequency||Frequency:50 Hz for UK/EU --- 60Hz for USA|
Deodorising and sterilising: 7W
|Weight||Add Product (N.W.)-1.3kg
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermatophytosis (also known as Athlete's Foot)
- Fungal infection of the groin, jock itch (tinea cruris), for example
- Ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Pityriasis versicolor
- Yeast infections of the skin, eg Candida albicans
- Candida Albicans
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Escherichia coli
- Always dry your shoes/boots/sock etc, after use, especially if they get wet or sweaty.
- Use a footwear dryer or footwear sterilizer to sterilize and deodorize your shoes/boots/socks
- Wash your feet thoroughly every day, particularly between your toes.
- Reduce foot perspiration by using talcum powder on your feet.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting footwear, particularly during the summer.
- Do not put on socks, tights or stockings before your feet are completely dry.
- Change your socks, stockings or tights regularly.
- If possible, wear pool slippers or flip-flops in communal changing rooms or shower areas.
- Alternating footwear can help ensure that you wear dry shoes at all times.
- Avoid borrowing shoes to lower the risk of spreading the infection.
- Wash your towels and bedding frequently.
Furthermore, in order to prevent your shoes from being a host for Candida albicans, you need to sterilise them for 5 minutes and the positive effect will be around 98.5% sterilizing.
10 minutes are required for the Trichopyton mentagrophytes to be killed with a successful rate of 94%.
5 minutes and you forget about the currently living Escherichia coli in your shoes with a sterilizing effective rate of 99.0%